After the nail in the coffin of IE, the browser support strategy needs to be reassessed. It used to be that I would support a baseline version of IE and whatever features it supported was the features that my app would use. Now the browsers are more-or-less evergreen.
- 2% Rule
- Cross Browser Compatibility Testing beyond Chrome & Firefox
- Github - How we think about browsers
- How do you decide which browsers to support and which features to use?
- Line Engineering - the baseline in 2022
- What should your browser support strategy be in 2022?